Protect Your Right To Compensation After An Accident
The time after an auto accident can be physically, emotionally and financially stressful for you and your family. Unfortunately, the stress you are experiencing now can keep you from taking the necessary steps to protect your rights.
Having helped thousands of accident victims in Williamsport and central Pennsylvania obtain large settlements, I am familiar with tactics insurance adjusters will use to limit payouts to well-deserving victims. I offer a free initial consultation to explain your rights and answer your questions.
Steps To Take After A Car Accident
Taking these steps can help preserve evidence and protect your rights:
- Report the accident to police.
- Have someone take pictures of the accident scene and your injuries.
- Obtain medical care and follow your doctor’s treatment plan.
- Write down the names and phone numbers of any witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with the insurance company of the at-fault driver before you talk to an attorney.
- Do not provide a recorded statement to the insurance company.
- Contact Stapp Law, LLC, as soon as possible following the incident.
I will provide personalized legal counsel to help you make properly informed decisions as you move forward with your case to achieve the optimal outcome. You deserve medical and financial compensation, and I will guide you through the legal process to obtain it for you.
If you have any questions regarding what to do, please contact me for legal counsel before making any decisions.